Digital Skills Bootcamps
Free, government-funded bootcamps
Interested in free, government-funded Digital Marketing, IT and Cyber Security training courses? Excited by the prospect of a guaranteed interview at the end of it?
Here at althaus digital, we’ve been appointed by the Department for Education to deliver brand new Digital Bootcamps, which are imparted across 12 weeks to help the UK bridge the digital skills gap.
These government-funded bootcamps are perfectly suited to three groups in particular:
- Those who are newly graduated (or are soon to graduate) from university and are eager to skill up and get started with their future
- People who are currently unemployed and are looking for a way to spur on their career with some valuable skills
- Small Business owners and those who are self-employed, who are looking to upskill themselves and their digital capabilities
Whatever group you fall into, our bootcamps will get you on the right path.
A 12 week programme to develop your digital skills
Following the Government’s commitment to fund “in-demand technical courses for adults”, althaus digital is partnering with its network of employers across Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire , Leicestershire and Lincolnshire to deliver a series of 12-week Digital Bootcamps designed to take both businesses’ and individuals' IT and digital capabilities to the next level.
Our skills coaches have extensive industry experience, expertly bridging the gap between what you learn at the bootcamp and what you’ll go on to apply in the workplace.
We have a strong understanding and awareness of developments in this country’s IT and digital sectors, including skills shortages, technical innovations and local employment patterns. This tip-top knowledge is a big reason why we’ve been selected to deliver these bootcamps.
So, what can you expect?
Led by subject matter experts, these live, online, and impactful bootcamp-style programmes will be focused on enhancing employers’ and individuals' capabilities in the areas of IT Solutions, Cyber Security and Digital Marketing.
So, what can you expect from our bootcamps?
- Supporting individuals and employers to address critical IT and digital skills shortages
- Live, online and impactful programmes led by subject matter experts
- Guaranteed interview for those seeking new employment
- Focused on enhancing capability in the areas of IT, Cyber Security and Digital Marketing
- Technical programme content that is flexible to employer needs
- Open to full or part-time staff as well as those seeking brand new employment